- 100% Damask Taffeta Polyester Fabric.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your order includes 1 (One) backdrop Panel per order
- The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, there may be variations in color between the actual product and your screen
- Serged edge for a clean look.
- Due to color variation, colors ordered at different times will be from a different dye lot and may not match exactly in colors
The bottom and sides are sewn and finished with Marrow/Serge machine for a clean look. The top has a 4" rod pocket which can be sewn with a over-stitch machine as per your request, or a classic Marrow and single needle. If you do have a preference, please contact us with your order. The panels are often used with pipe and drape system as a backdrop or divider found in all hotels, banquets centers, other event locations or as a backdrop for maternity, newborn and baby photography . This fabric is made of black flocking done on a white or color taffeta backing. Flocking is a process of shooting velvet like material on the adhesive fabric. The result is a velvet like raised print on a crisp silk like taffeta fabric. 100% polyester fabric, can be machine washed. Please test wash using your specific detergent.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.